Lori my lover (“lover” sounds so much better to me than the clinical/professional implications of “partner”) has made a paper clip chain to count down her days left at work. Each day when she gets home, she takes off a clip. Fridays are the big colorful clips. The colors of the Friday paper clips go from the shades of a bruise to bright and clean. We’re not anxious about leaving or anything.
Starting February 2012 I'm combining my two blogs into one:
Thank you for updating your RSS reader to the new blog!
sara.q.thompson [at] gmail.com
- Taking in the book rainbow of Big Story, #inbend bookshop on Greenwood. #independentbookstore instagram.com/p/BTeu7SRDUUK/ 1 day ago
- "For more dynamic input..." from Cut the Scraps by Joan Ford #sewingbook instagram.com/p/BTPn7_tjon1/ 1 week ago
- My Sunday with allergies: comparing #scrapquilt books so I can prioritize future acquisitions.… instagram.com/p/BTPletiDhlQ/ 1 week ago
- What is Bend Oregon like? Well, a bit of this & a bit of that. #inbend instagram.com/p/BTM0Eh8DEzN/ 1 week ago
- And earth day parade is followed by cycle pub full of women belting out “if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” #inBend 1 week ago