I stumbled across a great book yesterday (literally stumbled over it… hey, I work in a library). Hamlet on the Holodeck: the future of narrative in cyberspace by Janet H. Murray. The inside jacket flap says “Today we are confronting the limits of books themselves – anticipating the end of storytelling as we know it…” which gives me pause, as Hamlet would say, yet I’m actually prepared to agree with her once I read more. Updates to come.
Starting February 2012 I'm combining my two blogs into one:
Thank you for updating your RSS reader to the new blog!
sara.q.thompson [at] gmail.com
- Taking in the book rainbow of Big Story, #inbend bookshop on Greenwood. #independentbookstore instagram.com/p/BTeu7SRDUUK/ 23 hours ago
- "For more dynamic input..." from Cut the Scraps by Joan Ford #sewingbook instagram.com/p/BTPn7_tjon1/ 6 days ago
- My Sunday with allergies: comparing #scrapquilt books so I can prioritize future acquisitions.… instagram.com/p/BTPletiDhlQ/ 6 days ago
- What is Bend Oregon like? Well, a bit of this & a bit of that. #inbend instagram.com/p/BTM0Eh8DEzN/ 1 week ago
- And earth day parade is followed by cycle pub full of women belting out “if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” #inBend 1 week ago