…shall be spent with books and birds. If I could give you the sounds that go along with this picture, you would hear all sorts of birdcalls and the scamper of squirrels chasing each other on the trees. And with this backdrop, it won’t worry me a bit that I leave for Quebec in less than a week with $20 to my name. In fact, I think it will be much more exciting that way.
Starting February 2012 I'm combining my two blogs into one:
Thank you for updating your RSS reader to the new blog!
sara.q.thompson [at] gmail.com
- Taking in the book rainbow of Big Story, #inbend bookshop on Greenwood. #independentbookstore instagram.com/p/BTeu7SRDUUK/ 23 hours ago
- "For more dynamic input..." from Cut the Scraps by Joan Ford #sewingbook instagram.com/p/BTPn7_tjon1/ 6 days ago
- My Sunday with allergies: comparing #scrapquilt books so I can prioritize future acquisitions.… instagram.com/p/BTPletiDhlQ/ 6 days ago
- What is Bend Oregon like? Well, a bit of this & a bit of that. #inbend instagram.com/p/BTM0Eh8DEzN/ 1 week ago
- And earth day parade is followed by cycle pub full of women belting out “if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” #inBend 1 week ago