This was the only link I followed out of the recent ALA email newsletter. While I like the idea of recycling plane bodies, I don't think I'd want to work in this building. Little-bity submarine-style airplane windows? On nine floors? Mm… no. The architectural spaces I live and work in are, for some reason, really important to me. I want windows. I want space. These aren't just perks, these are "why would I come here every day without them" qualities.
Starting February 2012 I'm combining my two blogs into one:
Thank you for updating your RSS reader to the new blog!
sara.q.thompson [at] gmail.com
- Taking in the book rainbow of Big Story, #inbend bookshop on Greenwood. #independentbookstore instagram.com/p/BTeu7SRDUUK/ 1 day ago
- "For more dynamic input..." from Cut the Scraps by Joan Ford #sewingbook instagram.com/p/BTPn7_tjon1/ 1 week ago
- My Sunday with allergies: comparing #scrapquilt books so I can prioritize future acquisitions.… instagram.com/p/BTPletiDhlQ/ 1 week ago
- What is Bend Oregon like? Well, a bit of this & a bit of that. #inbend instagram.com/p/BTM0Eh8DEzN/ 1 week ago
- And earth day parade is followed by cycle pub full of women belting out “if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” #inBend 1 week ago