…shall be spent with books and birds. If I could give you the sounds that go along with this picture, you would hear all sorts of birdcalls and the scamper of squirrels chasing each other on the trees. And with this backdrop, it won’t worry me a bit that I leave for Quebec in less than a week with $20 to my name. In fact, I think it will be much more exciting that way.
Starting February 2012 I'm combining my two blogs into one:
Thank you for updating your RSS reader to the new blog!
sara.q.thompson [at] gmail.com
- Where do you Dump City Dumplings would be tonight? #inBend 14 hours ago
- There are about 100 billion other galaxies like the Milky Way. This one has Earth. What might the other 100 billion have? #toponder 14 hours ago
- Researcher once theorized that there could be a thousand to ten thousand “communicating civilizations” in our Galaxy. Fascinating. 14 hours ago
- I’m in geek heaven: hearing all about @MarsCuriosity at the @OSU_Cascades Science Pub 14 hours ago
- Wow. Very full house for the @OSU_Cascades Science Pub tonight at McMenamins. “Is there life on other planets?” = such a great title! 16 hours ago